The Finance Project provides a range of technical assistance services to help our clients address critical financing and sustainability challenges. We provide support for networks of grantees on behalf of foundations and government agencies, and well as for state and local officials, foundation executives, service providers and state and community advocates.
Customized on-site technical assistance approaches include:
- Organizing on-line and distance learning technical assistance activities, such as webinars, teleconferences, and on-line learning spaces that bring together national experts and state and local leaders to provide learning opportunities and to exchange ideas with others;
- Convening network-wide workshops and retreats that enable state and community leaders to learn from national experts, develop peer networks, and work intensively with leadership teams from their site;
- Preparing and distributing special analyses, policy tools, and sample materials to support the design and implementation of new strategies;
- Working intensively on-site with leaders to identify promising practices and adapt them to the conditions and needs of their states or communities;
- Designing decision making processes and providing expert facilitation for leaders to reach decisions on key financing and sustainability issues.
The Finance Project is able to support a comprehensive sustainability planning process, as well as design customized support for clients looking to work more intensively on specific challenges, such as strategic financing or organizational capacity.
In addition, The Finance Project provides support for foundations and funder affinity groups to develop strategic investment plans around programmatic and policy goals and identifying collaborative investment opportunities and supporting collective action among funding partners.
The Finance Project also provides customized research and analysis services to ensure our clients have the critical information they need to make good decisions about their work and training services to build the capacity of leaders to effectively finance and sustain programs and supports for children, youth and families.